Why I use wool for stuffing in my creations?
Well, first of all it makes a lot of sense to me to use a natural product for my dolls and toys that are intended for babies and young children.
Then there are of course the many benefits of wool :
- natural antibacterial properties
- non toxic
- keeps it shape over a long time
- naturally anti allergenic ,non static ,doesn't attract dust and dirt so it won't attract dust mites
- naturally flame-retardant
- needs very little washing , dries quickly
- toys stuffed with wool feel naturally warm when you hold them and also retain the child's smell which in return comforts the child and make it feel secure.